Monday, July 28, 2008
Posted by Haley at 11:23 AM
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Well, so many of my friends are making stuff now I decided I should try it too. But I didn't really know what to do... Shaila and I looked last night for an idea and I think we found one I can do! This is my first attempt!! I hope to be able to sell some soon and have some ready for the craft thing in October. Here they are.... Let me know what you think!
Posted by Haley at 10:53 PM
Thursday, July 24, 2008
A while back we had some friends over for a BBQ and decided to tackle the never ending song list on Rockband. We had to play 58 songs in a row..... It was a LONG night, but lots of fun! We began a little before 9 p.m. and finished at almost 3 a.m. Here are some highlights from our night! Enjoy the slideshow....
Slideshow is messing up...Will repost soon!!
Posted by Haley at 8:41 PM
Friday, July 18, 2008
Thursday, July 17, 2008
13 of my favorite things:
1. My husband of course - his patience, laughter, and loving personality!
3. My cell phone- my life line!!
4. DVR- you never have to miss a show again! Plus I've always got something to watch
5. Candles burning and wall flowers- i love good smelling houses!
6. Traveling - refer to vacation blog!
7. The color brown
8. Cooking as long as someone else is cleaning!
9. BUNKO and girls night out!
10. The sunroof in my car! I've always wanted a car with a sunroof!
11. shopping- it's my me time
12. Mexican Food!!
13. Flower of the Month club! I love fresh flowers!!!!!!!
Posted by Haley at 9:52 PM
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Posted by Haley at 11:01 PM
We love to travel, but more than that I love to plan our trips!!!! I think I should have been a travel agent! Well I am currently planning our Summer Vacation to San Antonio. We are very excited to get away for awhile! I booked our hotel yesterday through priceline.... I got a $179 room for only $70!!! Priceline is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (shameless advertising....) If anyone knows anywhere in San Antonio that can't be missed, please let us know!
Posted by Haley at 2:24 PM
Sunday, July 13, 2008
I should be working on homework, but after sooo much pressure this morning at church (Amy B and Amy R), here I am putting together a blog for us!
Announcing Keeping Up With The Jones'!
Enjoy our blog! More to come!!!
Posted by Haley at 3:08 PM